This picture was actually in one of the old posts....cough cough...talk about fuzzy memory.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Lost Beagle Hound Dog in Franklin, KY.
Last seen Madison St. / Cedar St. area Tuesday night 4/22/08.
Female. Tri-Color. Spayed. Age 4. Wearing a black harness.Family lives in TN and desperately seek her.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Thursday, April 24, 2008
We are thankful for the rain that came and cleared away the haze that has started blanketing our skies the last few days.
Happy : I am thankful for:
1) A neighbour's remark of me being fat (I'm not fat, really!), as that shows that I have enough food
2) A neighbour's lawn to pee on, as I promised not to pee on the grass in the park (although LS wasn't amused at all)
Thankful Thursday is hosted by Iris at Sting My Heart.
Have a wonderful and thankful day, everybody!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
MySpace Graphics at GlitterBell.com
Can anyone tell me how to resist peeing on the grass?
Friday, April 18, 2008
I don't think I can even stand on a skateboard at all. Although sometimes I can skate on my bare paws though.
How is that possible? LS takes the credit for that.
Sometimes she procrastinates in trimming the hair around my paw pads and I go all slip sliding away right after I had a bath and she blow dried me. Yes, even my paws got blow dried! Nutty LS!
Are your humans nutty sometimes?
I think I'm in for some skating this weekend. Have a great weekend everybody!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
LS : Today I'm thankful for
1. Waking up to a beautiful dawn after a good night sleep.
2. Having the time to make a simple but lovely breakfast for Happy and I.
3. Almost completing my taxes (yay!)
Happy : Today I'm thankful for
1. A yummy breakfast of chicken, egg and toast instead of kibbles
2. LS sharing her slice of melon with me (I'm always thankful for food hee...)
3. LS spending time to play and cuddle with me before going to work instead of her usual mad morning rush.
For more Thankful Thursday participants, visit Iris at Sting My Heart.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful and thankful day too!
Friday, April 11, 2008
See my not so amused look?
It's hard to take a peaceful nap around here at times. Does anyone else have this problem?
Have a great weekend everybody!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
We have just participated in Thankful Thursday. To start off:
1) We are so thankful to read about Thankful Thursday post at Gina's,
2) Which led us to be thankful for knowing about Iris who started it at Sting My Heart.
3) We are thankful for all our wonderful friends
4) We are thankful for each other (Happy and I)
Friday, April 4, 2008
LS : Happy, you are not going anywhere
Me : Yes, I am
LS : Come out of there
Me : Ohh... I forgot about that part...