Friday, February 15, 2008

A Tag and A Toad

I was tagged by Darwin and Stella to do this.

The rules: Post these rules on your blog and links where appropriate. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people and let them know they've been tagged.

Ok, here goes:

1. I have two floppy ears instead of the normal silky's erected ears. I think that's ok as I can always use them to feign deafness.

2. I have a long tail too. Not another silky trait. Maybe I'll let LS take a picture of it one of these days to show.

3. I am a she although most people think that I'm a he, including L.S. Then again, she says there's nothing feminine about my look or behaviour anyway. What do you think?

4. I was originally named Latte by my previous owner. L.S said it won't do as latte will only make her crave for more coffee than she's already usually having.

5. I like to spread out my kibbles all over the floor and place it on some of the rugs when I'm eating. Sometimes I forget one or two, only to have L.S finding them when she spotted or stepped on them. But I always go running over to finish them though. I never waste food.

6. I hate being home alone. I usually bark my head off whenever L.S goes out without me. Not that it makes any difference. She still doesn't take me along most of the time.

Hmm...I think most of you would've been tagged already though. If not, feel free to tag yourself :o)

~~o~~

TOADALLY AWESOME AWARD

Rrrrii....bitt....croak....rRiii...bBitt....croak...croak...

We received this rrrii...bbitty toadally awesome award from Chris! This award originates from Kim’s blog.


We croak... err... echo... Chris on the same toadally awesome friends too!

And, we would like to croak on... err... pass on... this toadally awesome award to : Annie, Canine Kids, Dog Park Days, Deena, Frasier, Girl Girl, Mack, MillionDollar, Moco, Mona & Mommy, River, Simba, Sparky, and Thor!

21 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh I think your ears are cute but you sure look like a girl to me. Thanks for the toadsome award. :)

~ Girl girl

Lizzy said...

Wow, that award really is toadally awesome! Thank you so much for passing it on to me!

Sparky

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thank you so much for passing the award on to me. I think you are awesome too.

Simba x

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwwwww, how could anyone mistake you for a boy, Happy! You sure look girlie to us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mack said...

THANK YOU so much for the super cool award!!!

I Love frogs!

PeeS: you totally look like a girl!

SweetAnnee said...

Totally awesome!!!
Tis a WUNERFUL
award..
teehee
thank you so much
Deena

Constance said...

Good Friday morning Happy ! How are you doing today ?
Thank you for the award :) That is cool - I love getting awards - you made my day !

Moco said...

Thanks for the toad. I think Edgar has brought one of those into the house. I enjoyed the facts about you.

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We have the soft erect ears. Mom loves rubbing her nose on mine she says they are so soft.. Of course Louie's ears are way to big but we are still hoping that he grows into them even though being deaf they are nothing more than decorations!!! Dad says he has no network...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your toadally awesome award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me!

Thor

Lorenza said...

Hi, Happy!
Sure those are very interesting facts about you! A boy?? No way! You are totally girl!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Mom posted Louie jumping the log today. Don't worry I can't shake that kid. He is never far behind me!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Kirby said...

Hi Happy,

Doesn't matter if you don't fit the normal silky look, I think you are too cute and totally look like a girl!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Frasier said...

Thats an awesome award!!
frasier

Ben & Darling said...

COngrat congrat!!!

SweetAnnee said...

Just checking in for an update ..
Hope things are good!
smiles, Deena

Urban Smoothie Read said...

seems like u are really different from all the other silkies around...

that's wat we call unique..

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Happy's Mommy,

the Mommy's said she hopes you do make Happy a meatloaf cake. She be such a pretty girl and me don't know why peoples think her be a boy...maybe she just be a tomboy like me. the Mommy said there be nothin gracious either but me don't care...as long as our Mommies & Daddy's love us that all that counts. PLEASE make Happy a meatloaf cake cause she be special.

Love Mona

ET said...

Cool toad!

Marla said...

Wonderful! A great list. You are such a sweet doggie.

Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Happy,
Thank you so very much for the award. It means a lot to us!