The rules: Post these rules on your blog and links where appropriate. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people and let them know they've been tagged.
Ok, here goes:
1. I have two floppy ears instead of the normal silky's erected ears. I think that's ok as I can always use them to feign deafness.
2. I have a long tail too. Not another silky trait. Maybe I'll let LS take a picture of it one of these days to show.
3. I am a she although most people think that I'm a he, including L.S. Then again, she says there's nothing feminine about my look or behaviour anyway. What do you think?
4. I was originally named Latte by my previous owner. L.S said it won't do as latte will only make her crave for more coffee than she's already usually having.
5. I like to spread out my kibbles all over the floor and place it on some of the rugs when I'm eating. Sometimes I forget one or two, only to have L.S finding them when she spotted or stepped on them. But I always go running over to finish them though. I never waste food.
6. I hate being home alone. I usually bark my head off whenever L.S goes out without me. Not that it makes any difference. She still doesn't take me along most of the time.
Hmm...I think most of you would've been tagged already though. If not, feel free to tag yourself :o)
We received this rrrii...bbitty toadally awesome award from Chris! This award originates from Kim’s blog.
We croak... err... echo... Chris on the same toadally awesome friends too!
And, we would like to croak on... err... pass on... this toadally awesome award to : Annie, Canine Kids, Dog Park Days, Deena, Frasier, Girl Girl, Mack, MillionDollar, Moco, Mona & Mommy, River, Simba, Sparky, and Thor!