LS -This week I'm thankful for:
1. All the strength and energy that has sustained me throughout a hectic time.
2. My mom who has been quite ill for the last few months is finally showing sign of recovery, eventhough at a very slow rate.
3. My dog who has shown incredible patience and (almost) good behaviour throughout this period! Believe me, she usually doesn't take too kindly to being neglected, even for just a day!
Happy-This week I'm thankful for:
1. LS finally slowing down and spending more time with me.
2. Extra treats coming my way of late. LS' guilt offering hehe...
3. Getting to travel with LS every alternate weekend to spend time with Granny who lives 3.5 hours drive away.
4. My kind and supportive friends who have given me so many brilliant ideas on how to let myself out without LS' help! I can't ask for better friends!
Hope everyone is having a thankful week too!
Thankful Thursday is hosted by Iris at Sting My Heart.