Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Quirky Happy

This is another entry for Paw-Limpics hosted by Lenny. Can anyone guess which category? Don't forget 31st July is the deadline!


Don't forget to vote for your favourite Goody Photos at The International Goody Exchange Album, graciously hosted by Chef and Mr. T-Bone Beasley! Speaking of which, I've yet to cast my votes (oops!). Have you?

I was tagged by Lorenza for the Unspectacular Quirks Meme.

These are the rules:
1.Link to the one who tagged you. List the rules on your blog.
2.Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
3.Tag some blogger friends with links.Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

Here I go with some of my unspectacular quirks:

1. I like to lay a few kibbles on the floor mats and rugs only to eat them last.
2. I like to take evening naps on the coffee table
3. I like to towel dry myself on LS' shirt when she's blow drying me after bath.
4. I like to fertilize LS's potted plants with my natural droppings at times.
5. I like to run from one rug to another while playing ball game.
6. I like to carry the ball in my mouth while running round and round the dining and coffee table every night.

I'd like to tag Huskee Boy, Latte, Moco, Ollie, Rusty, and The Zoo Crew! Have fun!



Note:

Does anyone know what happened to Frasier at frasiersblog.blogspot.com? I couldn't find the blog at that link. Hope he's ok though.


21 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Um we think you're entering the begging event. Good luck Happy.
We're going over to Fraisers bloggy right now to check on him.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Lacy said...

w00f's Happy, heehee beggin seems rite to me too...and me likes ur quirky things too..

b safe,
~rocky~

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Happy,
Thanks for the tag... I will start thinking abt it tonight!
Ummm.. is that event called 'Begging'??

Thor and Jack said...

Happy
I like your answers!
I couldn't find Frasier´s blog in that link too! :(

woof
Thor

Asta said...

I think that is a pawfect begging pose!
I twied Fwasie-poo and it said it had been wemoved..I wondew what happened??
I hope he's OK
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

You have some cute quirks!

Levi's mom

Deetz said...

I am thinking "balancing beam"...you would be good at anything.
Deetzy

Molly the Airedale said...

You're begging, Happy!
We voted awhile ago for the international goodie contest! There are very tough choices!
We tried Frasier's link too and it doesn't work! Is he on the DWB Christmas card list for 2007? Maybe we can email him? Just a thought!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I agree with above thoughts: Begging, please please can you pick me up?
I laugh at your # 4 quirk: like to fertilize LS's potted plants with my natural droppings at times.
I fertilize my mom's grassy yard 'cause the pots are way too high for my bumbum.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

That looks like begging if I ever saw it!!! Hehe, if you did that to me I would totally give you all my cookies. You could have anything if you begged at me like that!

You've entered a lot haven't you! You'll be a winner for sure!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Abby said...

Hi, Happy...

I love your unspectacular quirks...They are funny...

Especially the naps on the coffee table..

Abby xxxooo

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Are you begging?? You are doing a very good job..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Peanut said...

if your begging your doing a great job. I hope fraiser is okay

Eric said...

Well I Never!! All your quirky quirks... are pretty quirky..napping on the coffee table, he,he. I think that photo was for sticking your tongue out event right?

Wags, Eric

Lorenza said...

Hi, Happy!
Yes, begging event!
I do the same with my balls!
The last week on my bloglines I saw a (!) mark on Frasier's blog and I thought he had a new post. I click it and it said his blog had been removed. I remember his mom had a food blog. Maybe someone knows it and can leave a comment on it. I hope he is ok too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kirby said...

Hi Happy,

I think you are begging, and what a great begging face you have! I sure hope you got whatever you were begging for!

Your pal,
Kirby

Rambo said...

He he he,
Little Midget likes to fertilize the floor, lazy girl.
Rambo

CoCo said...

Happy, those are fun and quirky habits. I like to grab a toy and hold it in my mouth every time I greet someone at the door. Too cute!

Hugs,
CoCo

Moco said...

Are you begging? We are all very good at that here.
This tag may take awhile. I am pretty quirky and narrowing it down to 6 might be hard.

Mack said...

Let's see...
Are you praying? Begging? Just looking cute??!!

I learned a lot about you today. That was very interesting!

Georgeous said...

Ooh Ooh, please eye's!
Thanks for the remider to vote, must make time to go do that.
Love 'n'Snuffs
george